We accompany you as an executive on all hierarchy levels with your personal and professional evolution. We develop individual ways, how you as a leader can create and drive a culture of continuous improvement. We accompany you actively in driving and creating change together with your employees.
- Leadership tools: The correct behaviour for continuous improvement
- Evolution: Transformation from manager to entrepreneur
- Coaching: Individual support, personal exchange
- Shadowing: Long term support for a certain time with immediate feedback
- Implementation: Support of improvement activities from a leader's perspective
We accompany und support you in developing the correct organisation facing the current but also future challenges. of your company or organisation. What are the guiding elements? What is the design of your future organisation? Which processes are required to fulfil the customer expectations? There is no "royal road". We support you in finding and creating your individual way to long term success.
- Development of visions and missions
- Outside view: Reflection of the external image of the company and organisation
- Development and derivation of individual organisational structures
- Driving the right corporate- and leadership culture.
Setting up an internal improvement organisation
Instead of referring to external support when it comes to continuous improvement activities, it might be reasonable to build up internal organisational structures consisting out of divisions and teams who actively support improvement and drive cultural change. Typical tasks of these experts can be
- Trainings for employees and executives
- Support of real improvement projects
- Coaching and shadowing of executives
- Support for derivation of strategies
- Qualification of next generation experts
We support you in empowering your organisation from inside out. We put great emphasis on living experience. Hence, our expert training program consists out of two major topics:
- Experience: Expert trainees learn in real life projects how to drive improvements and how to create cultural changes towards a continuous improvement culture.
- Theory: In parallel to the experience part the expert trainees are qualified with all relevant methods and tools. Beyond that they learn about social challenges such as conflict resolution, leading without disciplinary power or moderation.
We are convinced that an entirely standardised and pure theory training with just a small amount or no of experience does not help to create a powerful in-house competency. Every setup of an internal improvement and training organisation is unique and must not be copied directly from one company to another.
The internal improvement and training organisation is a separate entity within the entire company or organisation. Internal experts are recruited from inside and qualified by real improvement projects. Doing that, a real added value is generated.
After some years, qualified experts can return back into leadership functions. So a cultural change is brought to leadership levels and has a positive impact to a change of corporate culture.